Shaira Star is an appointment only salon. To ensure the salon operates smoothly & efficiently, we ask that you please consider the following terms & conditions of Shaira Star. By making an appointment with us, you agree to our terms & conditions.
Bookings / Reschedules / Cancellations
- We kindly ask to give us a minimum 24 hour notice of cancellation or reschedule prior to your appointment. If there is no notice or no-show to your appointment, the full service fee will be applied to you.
- If you continuously give us less than 24 hour notice or no-show, you will be required to pay upfront for future bookings.
- Please note to not wear any make-ups and freshen up the areas of a treatment prior to your appointment.
- “For new clients” – a deposit of 50% Amount is required to secure your booking via Pay Pal. (deposits are refundable only if you contact us more than 24 hours prior to your appointment.)
- Should you have any medical conditions or currently on medications, please contact us 07 4031 0288.
If you would like to cancel or reschedule your booking, please fill out the form below.（Japanese available）
Arriving to your appointment
- We ask that you please arrive around 5-10 minutes before your appointment time if you need to use the bathroom, have time to unwind or remove make up/clean lashes so as not to eat into your precious appointment time.
- For your comfort and our other customers, we also kindly ask that you switch your mobile to silent while at the salon.
- We now kindly ask that you please do NOT bring your children to appointments without discussing this with us prior. There have been fatal accidents in the past at other Beauty Salons in Australia and we have chemicals and machines in the salon that may harm a small child when left unattended. This is your time to relax, and you will have your eyes closed from 1-3 hours where you will not be able to tend to your children & neither will our staff. If you do arrive with your children, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
We accept Cash, Visa, Master, Eftpos, Apple pay, Google pay, Union Pay.
For Eyelash Extensions Treatment
On your appointment day
We recommend you to visit us without eye makeup on to give you a best result and you will also need to avoid getting eyelash wet after application for at least 6 hours. Please make sure all traces of makeup have been removed. In case you don’t have enough time to remove makeup, we prepare makeup remover for you to use at our salon. Please feel free to use them.
Treatment Issue Policy, Dissatisfaction / Refund
If, for any reason you experience any issues or problems with a treatment, we are happy to give you a complimentary follow-up consultation, and then attempt to remedy the issue (which may or may not be a complimentary service, depending on the nature of the situation) however, you must contact us within 48 hours after your appointment for us to do so.
We are very, very happy to help you, but please request our assistance within a reasonable time frame, to allow us to properly assess the treatment outcome.
No refunds are offered. Your payment covers products used and the time and experience of your lash artist.
Infills for someone else’s work
Shaira Star does not perform infills on anyone else’s work. However, we offer infills if you really want and have a specific reason.
But as we need more time to arrange your previous lashes, we charge $15 extra for maintenance, and in some cases we need to ask you to remove them.
(Removal charge of Single lashes for $25, Hybrid / Volume lashes for $35 may apply)
- The following may determine that you are not suitable to have Eyelash Extensions:
-Allergic/ sensitive to adhesives, glues, tapes, band aids, etc.
-Chemotherapy Treatments within the last 6 months
-Eye Surgery less than 6 months
-Extremely oily skin or hair (Extensions won’t last as long)
Please be in contact prior to making a booking if any of the above relate to you.
- We recommend you maintain your extensions with infills every 2-4 weeks. After 4 weeks, you will need a new full set.
- Reactions are unforeseeable and can happen to anyone at anytime at no fault of the technician or our product. We cannot offer a refund if this occurs, however we advise you contact us immediately so we can offer you a solution to the condition (e.g. free removal of the extensions). Also see your doctor immediately if you are concerned.