3D Volume Lash Extensions
What is 3D Volume Lash?
It is a new technique where 3 lashes are applied together to a single natural lash. It gives a fuller, more voluminous look.
- These lashes cause minimal stress to your natural lashes even when three lashes are applied together as each lash is extremely fine.
- Perfect for people without many natural lashes as 3D lashes fill the gaps between natural lashes.
- Gives a fuller, more voluminous look yet very natural and lightweight.
Try our new state-of-the-art 3D Volume Lash to give you a luscious, glamorous look.
- 3D & single lash combination – full set
- 3D Full
- Natural – 10 x 3D & 50 x single = 80 lashes on each eye (160 lashes in total)
- Elegant – 30 x 3D & 40 x single = 130 lashes on each eye (260 lashes in total)
- Glamour – 50 x 3D & 30 x single = 180 lashes on each eye (360 lashes in total)
3D Full – 70-90 x 3D = 220-270 lashes on each eye (500 lashes in total)
Features of our eyelash extensions
1. Anti-bacterial synthetic eyelashes
The world’s first sterile and anti-bacterial lashes prevent bacterial growth on the eyes and mucous membrane after application. The eyelashes maintain hygiene of the sensitive eye areas while minimising the occurrence of possible problems. Eyelashes are made in Japan.
2. Odorless & hypoallergenic glue
Our eyelash extension glue is dermatologically tested and formaldehyde-free (Formaldehyde is a harmful substance that causes allergic reactions). This professional-use glue is safe and gentle on the eyes as it is made of the ingredients used for medical skin adhesives. High polymer in the glue ensures strong adherence of eyelashes without damaging the eyes.
3. Wide variety of lash width and length
We offer a wide variety of eyelashes from very natural fine lashes to thick, bold lashes. You can also choose from four different curvatures and 8-14mm lengths to achieve your desired look.
4. Professional application techniques
Eyelashes are applied to your own individual lashes, one lash at a time, to ensure the application doesn’t cause any pain or tension. Eyelash extensions do not touch your eye balls or eyelid so you won’t experience any issues like swelling, scars, pain or itch.
However, incorrect aftercare may cause problems. Please make sure you have a consultation with beauty therapist and follow correct aftercare instructions.
5. Low cost
Shaira Star offers membership program for clients who wish to have beauty treatments on a regular basis. Members are entitled to member price.